As introduced recently, this series on Stunning Customer Service is an excerpt of Do Talk To Strangers: How To Connect With Anyone, Anywhere
Here’s Step 1: Choose your focus
Come up with a way of thinking about it that is unique and relevant to you. Decide on a focus for the day, the week or the month (it’s good to change it every now and then to keep it fresh and fun). It could be something like:
- “I treat my clients with the kindness and respect I’d give my grandmother”.
- “I intend to put a smile on everyone’s face!”
- “I will give people a spring in their step”.
- “I create customer loyalty and raving fans!”
- “I solve people’s problems!”When you design the focus you want to take into your day, use your of energising yourself, you can easily energise others. Be bold and confident, which is easiest when you’re being YOU!
Cheering you on,