We are so delighted that you’ve registered for this workshop with Kerrie Phipps and Louise D’Allura. Louise and Kerrie have friends and clients in Port Hedland and are committed to supporting the innovative and inspiring local business community to be the best they can be.
The best part about the workshop is that it is an interactive event – not only will you receive guidance from Kerrie and Louise, you also have access to the collective wisdom from other workshop participants and tap into more of your own.
Please read this Welcome Letter carefully because it has valuable information about our Workshop and how to prepare for the training to help you get the most out of it!
To prepare for your training…
- One of the best things to do in advance of the workshop is to start noticing! Just observe what’s working and what’s not working for you. Look for role models and notice what they do and write it down.
- We would also love it if you could please confirm your details so we can have a pre-printed name badge for you.
- Lastly, so we can ensure we are delivering a program that you love, please complete these questions and send them back to louise@TheRevampExperience.com.au with your name details for the name badge.
- What learnings do you hope to take home from the workshop?
- What are the greatest joys in your role/ business?
- What are the greatest challenges in your role/ business?
- Anything else?
Session Times: Social Media and Strategic Communication
Full Day Workshop 5pm – 8pm
Snacks are included. We will do our best to accommodate allergies, however we do encourage you to bring your own – we understand food allergies!!
What you should bring:
- We will provide the course materials when you arrive at the workshop.
- You might like to consider bringing the following:
- Water to keep your mind focused and hydrated.
- An extra layer in case the room is cooler than you prefer.
- A well exercised laughing muscle.
- Some pens and more paper for taking notes. Multi-coloured pens or highlighters are a great idea to help you remember key points.
- Special needs: If you wish to bring a pillow for your back, etc, please let us know if you require a seat or space reserved for any reasons.
Small Business Centre East Pilbara
6 Anderson St Port Hedland
View Larger Map
We look forward to a great time of fun, creatitvity and insightful learning with you! We are really excited to have you with us and look forward to making the most of the workshop with you.
If there is anything else that we can do to be of service, please email Louise via louise@TheRevampExperience.com.au or phone 0408 723 559 BEFORE the day.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
Kerrie Phipps and Louise D’Allura